January 25, 2009

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Sunday everyone! To keep everyone updated on the last couple weeks.... not too much has gone on. HAHA. Last Saturday I met up with my bridesmaids and we got a LOT done! YAY We talked about dresses and duties and bridal showers. Whoot Whoot! The meeting turned out pretty good, even though I was more than a little nervous. :) Josh has been working a construction job, and he really loves the atmosphere. He found out he has tendonitis in his wrist, so he was out a few days. But he is eager to get back out there this week. He is working with his brother Darin and his brother in law Jordan. There is also a fourth guy named Elon who is Jordan's brother in law. On the site, there is just the four of them each day, and they really have a great time.
I just moved to a different department at work (even though I'm doing the same thing HAHA) and am liking it so far. I'm in a new office with two different coworkers. It's a lot more mature of an office, which I like.... but I miss being with Katie and Samantha. Most of my customer service duties have been taken over by Katie and so all I'm concentrating on is working with clients on booking conference rooms and checking on mail. Our new sister company www.DavinciMeetingRooms.com launches on Tuesday, which has also kept me busy. It's going to be my world once it goes live, and I'm really excited.
Other than that, not too much is going on. 107 Days left to go!!!

0 comments: