Fall Beginnings

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Most people think of fall as a time when things are dying, winding down, or coming to an end. I have always thought of it as kind of a new beginning. New school year always started in the fall, many life changes and new ways of living have always started in the fall for me. It was about a year ago when Josh and I fell head over heels for each other and suddenly we had a brand new life to plan together. This year I wanted to start kind of a tradition to kick off the fall festivities. I only have some ideas floating in my head right now, so I may need a little more time to organize them, but I will get back with all of you with an update. Any ideas - send them on over! Also, Josh and I decided to take a drive up the canyon to capture some of the fall colors. Unfortunately, I think my camera is almost to it's end, so many pics did not turn out the way I wsh they would. If only I could get the camera of my dreams. I would take it as a Christmas-Valentine's-Birthday-Anniversary for the whole year combined gift. Alas, maybe in the future. But I wont keep you waiting, here is the best of what we got. (And a few of Keoke too!) **note: these pics are unedited**





















0 comments: