Valentine's Day Weekend

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Ya ya, I know I'm a little behind in posting. But here you go! Valentine's Day weekend was a ton of fun for us. The 12th was our 9 month anniversary, so we celebrated all weekend! Josh planned Saturday and we went to eat at Olive Garden and then went to temple square to see the Joseph Smith movie. It was really fun. We got stuff to make shakes and went home and watched a movie and had yummy Oreo shakes. Sunday I got to plan and I amde sure all of our food was "red". We had crepes with strawberries and raspberry jam. And chicken quesadillas that had red peppers and such in them. I also had planned a dinner but we were so full ! On Monday, since it was President's Day and we didn't have to work, we went DI hopping and ended up with a Cranium game, a baby carrier (for the future - no I'm not pregnant), a hand weight (main reason we were going), and some shoes for Shaylee. It was a fun relaxing day. For dinner we made my planned meal of tortellini and salad. YUM! Overall we had a really great weekend! Here are some pics!

0 comments: