Rest of the Weekend...

Monday, March 15, 2010

I just posted about my first time going through the temple to receive my endowments. See last post to read about that. For this post I wanted to talk about the REST of the weekend. On Friday we went to Josh's parents house to celebrate Baylie's third birthday with everyone. It was fun and she is such a cute little princess! Jamie had made some yummy dinner and we also had root beer floats for Baylie's birthday. A couple weeks ago I had drawn a dress that Josh's sister Tiffany wanted to make for Prom. Well, her prom was on Saturday so she had just gotten the dress finished and was modeling it for us. Below are some pictures. This is the first time any of my designs actually came to life. HAHA. It looks great and Tiffany looks gorgeous in it. On Saturday after the temple we had a little luncheon at our church building. It was yummy and most people the went to the temple with us came to the luncheon also. My parents and sister were the last there and we ordered some flowers online for the funeral on Monday. All of my siblings are half-siblilngs. My oldest brother Trent has a different mom than me, Maralee, and this past week she was killed by her boyfriend. The funeral will be this coming Monday. After we ordered the flowers, my parents left and my sister and her kids came over to my house for just a bit to look at her camera and new computer. the batteries she had in there must have been bad because there was battery acid everywhere. We cleaned it out of the battery compartment and was able to turn the camera on. but it wouldn't do anything. Josh ended up taking it apart and the acid had burned through one of the ribbons. Sadly, it was not replaceable. After they left we headed up to Josh's parent's house to hang out with everyone for a while and all the men and Chandra were going to go to a "business meeting". It was nice to hang out for a while and spend time up there. Heidi and I ran to her house and got some things to make enchiladas and so we spent most of the time the men and Chandra were gone making dinner. But it was really nice. We had girlie talk the whole time. Though I'm kinda sad we got up there too late to see Tiffany leave for the Prom. It was a good day. On Sunday we decided to go to our new ward in Bountiful just to check it out. It was pretty nice and there were a couple people that came up to talk to us. We had a meeting with our regular bishop as well to further work on the sealing cancellation and that went well. The rest of the day we were lazy. And it felt great! HAHA. But this really was a great weekend and I'm so thankful for all of the loved ones in my life, especially my husband Joshua. He is always so wonderful to me and I'm so lucky to have found him.

0 comments: