Fourth of July

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This year for the fourth of July, it seemed like an extended holiday. The actual 4th was on a Sunday, and since we live in Utah, that just wouldn't do. So the holiday was celebrated before and after! On Saturday, the 3rd, Josh and I hopped up to his parents house and did some last minute texturing on McKay's room. We only had a week before he got home to get it done! Afterwards, we went home and got some food and munchies and took off to meet Tiff, Mom, Darin, Chandra and Camille in Provo for the Stadium of Fire. Carrie Underwood was the main event, and we were so excited! The evening was great, even though my feet hurt so bad! But Carrie was great, and the fireworks were fun!


On Sunday, the Fourth of July, we didn't do too much celebrating. We went to church, hung out around the house and just relaxed.
Monday Josh and I headed to pick up my sister and my mom and go over to the Layton City festivities. They are my favorite, and I was so excited for BBQ pork on a stick! HAHA We got some yummy food, walked around to all the booths, and I bought a watch face for my watch bands I made. It was a good time, and I'm glad we got my sis and mom out and about. I miss my dad coming though. He has had to work the last two years. Later that day we went up to Josh's parents house, hung out playing games, and then all headed over to the Farr West park for the fireworks. It wqas actually a pretty good show, considering the town is quite small. I love the Fourth of July, and I'm so glad we got to spend it with family and friends.

0 comments: