Temple Sealing - November 20th

Thursday, December 23, 2010

What can I say..... he's finally mine forever!!!!!!!!!! HAHA. This day was so wonderful. It was a day I had looked forward to for more than a year and a half, and all of the anticipation and nervousness, and anxiety over planning a SECOND wedding day was worth it. The day went perfectly! So many people we love were there to support us, we got some amazing pictures of everything I wanted, and the rain didn't come until AFTER we were done. A couple funny stories, we got done with the ceremony and as I was getting dressed Heidi came in to help me as I had asked her. She brought the cape that her and Josh schemed to get for me and my grandmother exclaimed "Oh Tacy, you look like you came right out of Dr. Shivago!" It was so funny! Also, while we were waiting to come out the front doors the worker let us know there were 52 wedding scheduled that day. WOW! Thank you to everyone, this was one of the most amazing days of my life. I love you Josh! FOREVER!

P.S. I freaking love my photographer - check em out! Creativ Productions (Sandy, UT)
























0 comments: