Baby Update

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who's a little annoyed I haven't updated in a month? (I'm raising my own hand). Yes, I need to update, so here I am. We haven't gotten any new ultra sound pictures since our appt at the beginning of April, but He said I'll get some at my 36 week appt. YAY All of our pregnancy updates are saying different weights and sizes... so I"m just going to take an average! Our baby girl is 4 lb.s and about 16 1/2 inches long. She is about the weight of a Jicama amd the size of a watermelon. Skin is smoother and she is gaining the layers of skin needed to fatten her up and get her ready for birth. She has turned head down and continues to move around like crazy, kicking and elbowing me all day long :) I get swollen feet and ankles almost every day now, and by eating more bananas I have avoided charlie horses in the middle of the night. Heidi said she would help take some pictures of me with my cute belly in the next few weeks. And my first baby shower is July 16th. I'm so excited! We are 32 weeks along, 57 days to go! (thats about 8 weeks)


0 comments: