Baby Showers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

So, back on July 16th my family threw a baby shower for me. It was held at my gmas house in Bountiful and it was way fun. I was able to help decorate and get things ready. My gma, gpa, Josh and I made a diaper cake that turned out super cute, and everything was pink. Yay! My gma let me pick my own menu and we had chicken saladon croissant, grapes, jello salad and pink punch. My gma had a cute idea to decorate an actual umbrella, and I was able to decorate the back yard just like I wanted. Thanks to everyone who came!









On August 6th my mother-in-law threw a baby shower for me. The boys all decided to go camping, so us girls had movie night and a sleepover. We watched Soul Surfer and Shaylee was so funny. She kept asking why the girl wasn't using her other hand and we had to keep reminding her it was eaten by a shark and still in the sharks tummy. About 2/3 through the show Shaylee yelled "she doesn't have an arm!" and we again reminded her the shark ate it. She said "I'm never going surfing" and then fell asleep in like 2 minutes. HAHA. Oh, we also had pizza, breadsticks and ice cream. Yhanks girls! it was fun! The next day was the shower. We had it at Heidi's house and it was a ton of fun! It was hot though, so we moved it inside. We were crammed, but it didnt bother us, we still had a great time! We had some of my favorites- jello salads and ramen noodle salad! Oh, and peach sugar-free punch. YUM! Thanks everyone!






0 comments: