February 26, 2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long time, no chat :) Hello everyone! I know, it has been a little while and I'm sorry. But let me get you updated! So back on Feb 7 I had my final dress fitting and it is perfect! I'm so dang excited for Josh to see it. He isn't allowed to peek at it at all, and he promised me he wouldn't try. I want it to be a total surprise to him when he sees me the day of. :) We also had Valentine's day recently and we enjoyed a very nice lunch and then went to the movies. It wasn't anything super fancy, but it was wonderful. Other than that, we really don't have much else of importance happen to share with you all.

Today we have our engagement pictures, and lo and behold, it's supposed to rain. great. Please everyone do a "don't-rain-between-the-hours-of-3:00-to-6:00" dance. I'm so grateful for the moisture, I think that is wonderful. I'm just hoping we are smiled down on and the rain will let up for that small window of time today. I'm so excited for these pictures and I really want them to turn out well.

Well, it's getting closer and we have only a few things left to plan. My grandmother and Josh's mom have been helping me with making the flower girl dresses. They are probably only about 20% done, but this is the hard and slow part. Once we get the bodice and sleeves together, the rest is cake HAHA. We are still on the lookout for bridesmaids dresses. Below is a picture of another kind of idea we had (yellow dresses). Of course I would want them in my wedding colors, but the style of dress is what I wanted to point out. Anyone have any ideas?? Alright, I gotta get going. Love you all! Only 75 days left. YAY!

0 comments: