March 3, 2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We got our pictures back!! YAY! Below are a few of my favorites. I'm so excited :)

Alright, now for the update. This past weekend we got SO much done! On Saturday we met my sister at the mall and got ties for the little boys, shoes for all three flower girls, we had my sister try on dresses just to see her size. I found the perfect dress for my bridesmaids:




And I'm hoping it works out! You can only get it on JC Penny online so we ordered a middle size and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. SQUEE!!!! Things are coming together so great!

We also booked our stay at the Lion's Gate Manor in Lava, it's amazing if you want to go check it out. Besides that we just spent time together, watched some movies, and had fun.

So if the Bridesmaid dress idea turns out, the next item of business is flower price matching. Flowers, cake, and then the ceremony are the only things left really. WOW. I can't believe we are so prepared. HAHA. Only 70 more days to go!!!

0 comments: