May 8, 2009

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello All :) Well, only FOUR days to go... can anyone believe how fast it has gone by? When did I start counting down **goes to check** First blog entry was on September 20. I hadn't put a count in the body, but I figured it was 233 days to go... I like TODAY's count much better. :) Well, let me get everyone up to date. Today is Friday, my last day of work until after the honeymoon. I haven't been able to do a whole lot this week, for two reasons. Number one: most of the stuff left to do cannot be done until the night before or the morning of. and Number two: most of the things I CAN do now were taken up to Josh's house. So I dont have access to them. Shoot. All well. I officially had my first Bridezilla breakdown last night. Pretty sure I was curled in a ball on my bed sobbing through the phone to my poor Joshy. Sorry baby, I just had to let it out. HAHA. But I'm much better now, and Josh always knows what to say to make me feel like everything will be okay. And I love that. It really helped me last night. So we have our rehearsal for the ceremony tomorrow morning, and then my bachelorette party tomorrow night. As far as honeymoon plans, we may make a last minute change. It's supposed to snow in Yellowstone on Saturday... and that is NOT what I planned for my honeymoon. All I wanted was a warm sandy beach. Granted, plans change and we can't get everything we want, so I have compromised and accepted another option. However, I refuse to frolic in the snow on my honeymoon... sooo... Josh and I are brainstorming ideas. For the most part, everything else is okay. We are having trouble getting tables for the luncheon, which is kinda freaking me out right now... and Josh brought up an issue that his entire half of the guest list for the ceremony will be standing with us in our line... So now he is having thoughts that we sould invite more people. That may turn out completely chaotic because who would he pick and choose between? We cannot fit all of his aunts, uncles, and cousins in for the ceremony. There are not enough chairs (or standing room). But he can't pick two or three families and leave the rest out... this is kinda a disaster. No stress. No stress. No stress. No stress. no stress.... I need to go take a breather... Love you all. I hope I can update again before the big day. But if not, I'll see you there! Only 4 days to go!

0 comments: