April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello all :) Well, we have had a crazy few days. Let me update you :) Saturday was my birthday, and we got some boxes and bins out of my house and down to the storage unit. Then we went to my parents house and my dad made his famous hashbrowns and eggs. YUMMY! I got to show my Bridal pics to my mom, dad and sister and they were excited. Later, we went to Josh's house and hung out. Everyone there got to see the pictures and it was fun! Josh and I went out for ice cream and fries, and stopped by Bed, Bath and beyond to choose new towels cause the ones we wanted were discontinued. All well. Later on we just watch a movie at home and ate Pita Pit (so good, but next time only eat half!) Jamie and Tiffany came in with a tub of ice cream and candles and sang to me HAHA.they were so sweet and even brought me a HUGE bag of Sour Patch Kids YES!!!! lol. It was a pretty dang good birthday.
However, yesterday was not so good. UGH Our flower shop called and said they can't get our flowers (WHAT?!?!?!?!?!). They can get the white and green flowers fine, but the pink flowers (Gerbs) they can't get as many as we want. We went back and forth about it, changed up our arrangements and amounts, and resubmitted everything. I'm scared to death we won't get them on time now (less than 2 weeks). I'm praying hard about it. But the good news is... if we do have an issue, we know Smith's carries something that will work - thats where we got my Bridal shoot bouquet. HAHA.
I submitted our order for the enlarged pictures we need for the reception. I also submitted our final guest book and about 50 4x6 sized pictures for the frames and albums at the reception. We are so close!!
Oh, if any one knows where we can find paper lanterns, please let me know!
Oh, and we have 13 Days to Go!

0 comments: