New Adventure

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm not sure who all we've told, but Josh and I (well, more me than Josh) have decided to take on a new adventure... We've gotten into digital scrapbooking!! Yep, we are feeling crafty! So, I wanted to post this quick disclaimer to my friends and family that I may steal some pictures off of your blogs of you, your children, your adventures... just so I have something to play around with. Whatever I make, of course I will share! I hope you all don't mind. Maybe once we get going and get everything set up on my computer and figured out, we can get Kim and Shay's baby books done, start a wedding album, and maybe become pretty good masters. HAHA. So, here we go... and I want to thank all of the designers that have offered thier kits and layouts free of charge for this purpose. I may be terrible at crediting all of you, simply because I can't keep track of where I got everything. But if you see something from one of your kits, THANK YOU!

0 comments: