One Year Anniversary - May 12, 2010

Friday, May 14, 2010

This week Joshua and I celebrated our one year anniversary. First of all, I want Josh to know that I love him a millon times more than the number of stars in the sky. He is the most amazing husband, best friend, lover, father, companion, exercize buddy, dreamer, person in my world and nothing that could ever come between us will separate us far enough to fit even a peice of paper between us. He has become my partner in crime in everything that I do, and to know I have someone with me every step of the way, right beside me and ready to catch me if I fall, and him being there GLADLY... that is a love I never dreamed would happen to me. But it did, and here we are now, a full year into this wonderful lifetime on Earth and forever in heaven. Its weird actually to think about, one year ago we were experiencing our wedding day, our first few days of being ACTUALLY married, our honeymoon trip to Yellowstone... and I guess I have to say that it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago, and I think I know why. Time flies when you are having fun. And boy oh boy have Josh and I had one fun year! Most of our fun was on road trips to Vernal, weekend get togethers with family, movie nights, date nights, and enjoying every second that Kimberlee and Shaylee spent with us. Our first year of marriage wasn't extremly monumental, but we did have a few milestones...

  • We realized we both love airplanes
  • We saw Josh Gracin in concert (Josh's first time, Tacy’s 3rd time…)
  • We went to Lava over our first Fourth of July together
  • We found out we love to go grocery shopping... a lot
  • We had our first REAL fight, like one when we don't talk for a couple hours...
  • We bought a kitten named Keoke
  • Tacy experienced “Snowbird Week” for the first time
  • We bought a "nice" TV
  • We discovered that Josh likes socks with colored toes
  • Kimberlee started kindergarten
  • We learned some good communication skills
  • Shaylee was potty-trained
  • Took our first “family” pictures
  • Went and saw New Moon together (Team Edward!!)
  • After three attempts, Josh found a job at a place he loves
  • Tacy still has not met McKay in person (a month and a half to go!)
  • We bought a couch
  • We learned to budget our money
  • Josh came closer to being debt free
  • We bought a Wii
  • We discovered there are two different ways to do chores
  • Small water heater = shower together, save water :)
  • We drove to Las Vegas for a trip
  • Tacy went to her first Jazz game
  • Tacy received her Endowment
  • We moved to a larger, lovelier apartment
  • We bought a kitten named Bella

Plus a lot of other crazy fun days that were very exciting. This year was packed with some of the best moments of our lives, and we hope our blog entries help us to remember them in the many years to come.

1 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

Tacy you are amazing. You brought us to tears reading your post. I cannot tell you how gratefulI am that Josh found such an amazing person to be his wife. You are such a wonderful person and I am so happy to have you in our family. Josh is such a great guy and so lucky to have you. I know the Lord answered our prayers when you came into Josh's life!! We love you!! Thanks for all you do!!!