Tacy 26th Birthday

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Josh and I celebrated my 29th birthday over a couple of das, because that weekend was SO busy. On saturday he took me to lunch at Rodizio Grill. His friend from work, Adriene, and his wife Caitlyn came with us. We had a really great time and got super full ! The best thing we ate was bacon wrapped turkey. I also enjoyed the roasted pineapple, roasted tomatoes with parmesean cheese, capresse salad, and sweet and spicy chicken. That is definately a place we want to go back to someday. We also went tothe Ogden temple with Josh'd parents. I'm glad we went because they are going to be doing a major reconstruction on the temple soon and it was nice to go there before. On Monday we made home made pizza, and that was divine! Birthdays are always so fun! Oh, and you get one blurry pic thats cute, and one clear pic that we are making goofy faces.

0 comments: