March 30, 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well this weekend went great! We helped surprise Tiffany with David Archuleta tickets, which was really fun! We also got to spend some time with Jamie and visited a flower shop. We went over everything that had to do with the flowers and the cake and really solidified what we are doing with them. I'm really glad we got that done because I don't know if we will see Jamie again before the week of the wedding. We also went and looked at a ton of apartments on Saturday. We found one we really liked, but didn't want to jump on the first deal we came across. We are going to search around this week some more, and if we really can't find a better deal, then we will apply at the ones we saw. They are really cute! We looked yesterday and found a condo in Centerville that is good priced. We are going to see about going to take a look at it as soon as possible. We also visited with Josh's aunt Roelene on Saturday and got all the information needed for the vests. We are going to buy the fabric for them this week and we have about 4 JoAnn coupons already. Anyone have any more?? HAHA. We also stuffed envelopes for our announcements and helped clean the church building before coming home to pay a game of Ticket to Ride - where we kicked butt!!! YAY
On Sunday we went to Josh's cousin Carston's farewell. He doesn't leave for Kentucky until next week, but since it's conference, he had to speak early. LOL. There was a lot of really good food at the luncheon after church, and I was good and didn't let myself have pasta salad. GRRR. Still craving it.... I have been really tired lately, so I took a nap and Josh played a game on the computer. After I woke up, Josh, Tiffany and I played a game of Heroes until about 10:30 and then I had Josh run me home. It was a really good weekend.

Oh, and we have only 42 Days to Go!

0 comments: