April 23, 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Okay okay, I know. I'm terrible at updating this month. It's because we have been SO BUSY. HAHA. here is the breakdown of the events so far!
So the first weekend of April we got our invitations sorted out, made some insert cards for the luncheon and ceremony invites, and got everything together for that. The next step was to stuff all the envelopes and get address labels on them. Oddly enough, that took forever! HAHA. So sorry if you all are just getting your invites. :) That weekend we also bought the fabric we needed for the men's vests, and Roelene has done an awesome job so far. I think she has finished two of them, and has just two more. YAY. We also did easter with Kim and Shay and it was really fun. They had a good time.
April 11 was the shower my mom, grandma and sister threw for me. It was a really wonderful shower, and everything was beautiful. Lots of family showed up and I'm so grateful for all of them being there to support me. Thank you!!
April 16 was Josh's birthday, and I was quite upset I didn't get to see him on his actual birthday. But I think I drove him crazy telling him happy birthday so many times. LOL It was great though! I planned a fun surprise for him and got white t-shirts and paint and pictures of the girls. We were going to make t-shirts for him... but he got off early Friday so it was more of a "daddy help make t-shirts" kind of event. :) We also made a yummy dinner Saturday night to celebrate.
Saturday (April 18) we had quite a busy day. We had my neice Velise and nephew Zander's birthday party at Clearfeild Aquatic center... which meant swimming. YAY. We had such a blast and it was a really great party. My sister ended up getting a killer deal cause the place double booked us, so it was awesome. After, we went to Josh's good friend's Ben and Pam's for thier daughter Emmy's birthday party. Ths was also quite a fun party. I got to meet some of Ben's family and we ate some super good hot dogs.
On sunday we took a bunch of picture sof the girls for our guest book, so here are some below. I actually have a few more things to update you all on, but I am about out of time at work. I'll leave you with some pics and them post again tomorrow (about my Bridals!!!)

0 comments: