April 24, 2009

Friday, April 24, 2009

As promised, I'm posting about the Bridal shoot I had on Tuesday. :) I got off work at 12:00 and met Josh and Tiffany at my house. Josh left and went to work, and Tiffany curled my hair and got it looking all cute! We made sure I had all my stuff together, and then once her mom got there we took off. We stopped at Smith's and grabbed a bouquet of green and white and yellow flowers, aand then a separate one of pink mini gerbers. After a quick stop at Michael's for ribbon and pins we were on our way to Thanksgiving Point. Tiffany pulled all the yellow flowers out and replaced them with the pink, wrapped up the stems, added an accent ribbon and some pins, and produced the amazing bouquet in the pictures below. YAY
When we got there we went in to get me all dressed and laced up. When I came back down the grand staircase, Joe my photographer was there and a few other people were in the lobby. Everyone was looking at me. HAHA. We got everything situated and then took off to start the shoot. There were a lot of kids around and they kept calling me princess. :) Tons of older people were enjoying the gardens as well, and the women kept telling me I looked gorgeous and the men kept wanting to be in the picture with me. HAHA There were a couple places that we took pictures that I LOVED. And I should get my pictures back today so I can see what they look like. I'm so excited! Lots of kids kept waving at me and one little kid said I looked like Cinderella. awwww. They were so cute! We were running out of light right at the end, and so we were running a bit to get to the last photo spot Joe wanted to shoot. There is this huge lawnhill that goes right up to the club house, and we ended up having to run up it. HAHA. We stopped half way and took a few pictures. The lawn has tulips lining both sides and it was so gorgeous. Then we kept going up the hill and there were three teenage girls, each with a camera, and they were snapping pictures of me like crazy. Strange but funny. Once we go to the top Joe shot a few more pics of me by the clubhouse, then a couple of me showing off my ring. Then I suggested some of my bouquet in front out of focus and then focusing on me. I hope they turn out!!! There was a little girl waiting with her mom to tell me hello. She told me I look really pretty. So cute! So yeah, it was probably a highlight of my wedding experience so far. I have never felt so pretty. If anyone wants to see the pictures, you will have to come over or something. I can't post them on here cause Josh can't see them! :)
Oh, and in case anyone is counting... we have 18 Days to Go!



0 comments: