Keoke Is Doing Great!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

**Note: some pictures may make you squeemish - be warned!!**
So I got to pick up our kitty Keoke yesterday from the clinic, and he was so excited to see me. I think that everytime we go for a car ride he thinks he is going back to the animal shelter. no no no. He is OUR kitty. He will never go to the shelter!!! Anywho.... I took him home and he was really in a bit of pain. They didn't wrap his paws at all, I'm guessing because cats can't stand it and he would probably freak and pull the bandages off. But the ends of his paws were a little bloody still and SO tender. He hobbled around a little bit, but always with his front left paw up. We think it's more tender than the other. I took a few pictures of it, just to document his experience. I'm so glad he's home though. All he wants to do is cuddle up next to us. He can't move around too much. Poor baby :(



This is right after I got him home. His white sock was turned red :(


As soon as he got home we had to keep him in the bathroom so he didn't get blood everywhere.




Here is a close up of his paws. This was later last night so he had cleaned himself up a bit.




This is the "tender paw"



Here is a front view of it. You can see better where the claws used to be.



This is his SUPER KITTY pose. HAHAHA



And he was quite annoyed and done with me taking pictures, so here is the last one (annoyed much? HAHA)

0 comments: