Six Month Anniversary

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yep, thats right! Today is our six month anniversary, and I just wanted to tell my love how much he means to me and how wonderful our life together has been so far. He is the most amazing part of my world and the thought of being with him forever gives me so much joy. I love you baby, happy anniversary! We started celebrating our anniversary last night when we knew we had a chance (due to Josh's unknown schedule). Josh decided to take me back to where we had our first date - Fat Cats bowling!!! We didn't get the chance to actually bowl (stupid leagues) but Josh did pre-order a pizza that was made special. We ended up grabbing a movie and some salad and eating at home, but it was such a fun and relaxing night. We plan to make up the bowling session soon. Hey, a girl can't complain about an extended anniversary celebration! :)


We are awesome at car shots! On our way to have fun!


This is the pizza Josh ordered. The pepperoni's are heart shaped and they cut a "6" into the pizza to celebrate our 6 month anniversary.


Also - our sweet kitty Keoke has been gone this last day. He stayed overnight at the annimal clinic. After tearing up the carpet trying to get into our walk in closet, Josh felt it was time to get his front paws de-clawed. I get to pick him up today and take him home. I just hope he isn't mad at us for taking him in to have this done. Love you kitty kitty. (NOTE: check out the picture of him on the right sidebar. Compare it to this picture below. He is getting SO BIG!!!)

0 comments: