New Moon!

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's finally here! Opening day of New Moon! Oh I'm so excited to see the movie. I have on my Twilight Lexicon Adult Fan shirt, and I'm geared up and ready to go! A ton of girls from my work went to the midnight showing last night and they loved it. Josh and I got tickets for tomorrow afternoon, and tonight we are watching Twilight at home to get ready! I'm so excited to see New Moon with him because this is something I was obsessed with before we met. And after we saw the first movie, he had so many questions and was really into the movie and was excited to see the next one. (Don't tell him I told you all that. HAHA) I'm so excited to see his reaction and help answer all his questions. He even said he wants to listen to the books on CD - which is amazing cause he isn't a big reader. I love it! Well, I hope if you are going to see the movie, that you have an amazing time. I know I will :) Oh! we even have New Moon candy bars that we are taking. SWEET! Enjoy the New Moon weekend!



















0 comments: