And it Will Be Announced...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So, since pretty much our entire family knows and some friends know... Josh and I think it's pointless to try and keep it a secret anymore. So I decided to tell my work today... well besides Coco, Martin and Bill who already knew. We had a department meeting today, and even had Chandra on the phone all the way from California. Coco and I joked yesterday about me adding it to the end of our meeting, and I figured WHY NOT! So when Coco asked if anyone had anything else to discuss or add, I said "I do..." and of course Coco knew so she was like "yes....." and I said "I'm going to have a baby!" and the girls were all so excited! Veronica wanted to shout it from the rooftops and get baloons and streamers and stuff. HAHA Silly girls! A little while later I went down to Coco's office to dropp off some papers and Katie was in there. I figured that since she knew about Coco, I better tell her about me too. She freaked out and wanted to tell her dept. Coco jumped up and was like "yes! lets go tell them right now!" LOL I let them and it was a little awkward but fun. All the girls were very excited and asked me a bunch of questions. :)

Okay, so update on me and whats going on. I have noticed cravings for things like chicked fried steak with gravy, grilled cheese sandwiches dipped in marinara sauce, and chicken patty sandwiches (like the Original Chicken Sandwich at Burger King). Smells are still bothering me a ton, as is the look of food. Mushy food in particular grosses me out. But I'm doing good with all fruits, mac and cheese, peas, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, soup, chicken nuggets or any breaded chicken (grilled, boiled, or similar chicken gags me), frozen burritos, pizza - OF COURSE, toast (but not cold bread), pickles, cereal, juice, and I'm craving milk like I can't get enough. I'm finally not sick anymore, so I can breathe all through the night. I'm still able to do most of my exercize routine, except the ones where I lay on my stomach and have to lift my arms and legs alternatively. My tummy hurts when I tried like I'm squishing something I shouldn't be. So I'm skipping those ones from now on.

Oh, and according to our little countdown, our baby is the size of a raspberry today. :) My fave!

1 comments:

Pam and Ben said...

TACY!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!!! I cant believe it!!! :D YAY!!!!!