Second Appointment and a picture!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over the last four weeks we have had Kim and Shay a ton. Between Christmas, New Years, Ashlee having to work and Ashlee going to Hawaii, we have had a busy few weeks. It has finally settled down a bit, and I thought I better update about our 8 week appointment we had last Monday. It was pretty quick and painless, just checking vitals, making sure I'm feeling okay, and then on to the good stuff. The ultrasound! The baby is 7 weeks and 6 days old, and doing great! I saw it's little heartbeat and it was fluttering very well. I can't wait until we find out if it is a boy or a girl :)

Nothing else has really been going on. I still haven't had any morning sickness, though the smell issue is still there. And some food still sound terrible to me. But I have been doing great! The only new thing I have noticed is an increase in nightmares, but I heard that can be normal.

1 comments:

~*Jen*~ said...

Pregnancy dreams are the worst! With my first two, my dreams were always about me leaving the baby behind at all sorts of places and not realizing it for hours or days. With my last one, they were about my ex stalking me or other illegal acts! They were nuts lol!

Good to hear things are well with the lil bean! ;)