New Baby Developments

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This week Josh and I made the decision to sign a lease extension on our appartments for anopther 3 months. We are still not quite where we need to be to get into a house, but we are SO CLOSE. A couple more months. This decision will hopefully work well, as long as we find the right house deal :) This way our lease will end at the end of July, and we can move and get settled in right in time for baby to come. Other than that, just to report on our ticker. Today it says our baby is 3 1/2" big, and 1 1/2 oz and it can make sounds (baby giggles anyone?). Its possibly starting to suck it's thumb - which is very common in the womb. Even though the ticker on this blog says its still the size of a plum, my weekly email I get said it was the size of a lime. :) Since my blog is "Raspberries and Limes", I thought that was super fun. So today, it's all about limes.

0 comments: