Baby Update - PAISLEY BIRTH

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

**First of all - Miss Paisley Bodily arrived today. I hear she is very healthy and just over 7 lbs. I don't have all the details yet, but we are headed up there to visit in a few, so I'll update more on that later**

Alrighty, a little bit of an update for you. I haven't had another appointment yet, but a few things have been going on. First, I've been very sensitive to twisting movements. Like if I try and flip over while sleeping, if I do it just right I get a painful little jab in my side tummy. Fun... I have been having some sore back problems already, which I half way expected considering my back history (love thosae cortizone shots and MRI's). So to help with it, I have been sleeping only on my sides, with a pillow between my legs. Helps a ton! Also had a yucky reaction to some food this weekend. Threw up once on Saturday (ugh), but thankfully it wasn't morning sickness (yay). Its gone now, YAY! Other than that, not too much to report. My count down says the baby is 2" big and about the size of a plum! Weighs about 1/2 oz and lungs are functioning. Awww... I'm 11 weeks today, so only about a week or so left of my first trimester. WOW... that went fast. I have an appointment next week and I hope our ultrasound pictures are more clear.

1 comments:

Pam said...

hey which of josh's sisters had their baby? I cant keep up with their married names. I've been having the same pains. near as I can tell they are whats called ligament pain. its sucks.

Pam