December 15, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello Everyone! It has been a while, I know. Not too many new developments over the past couple months, mostly just odds and ends things. Honestly, with some of the holiday planning and celebration it has left little room for wedding planning. But no worries, we are still on track and excited as ever! Last week we had our first consultation meeting with our wedding planner and things are going great! They gave us some great ideas and helped us out with scheduling on our wedding day. We have changed the times for some of the events, so please check the event page for those changes. I also have made a very comprehensive budget which is going to be an amazing tool for us in the coming months. Almost all of our Save the Date cards have been handed out, so if you still don't have one, you may want to call Josh or I and make sure we have your address. There are still a few addrsses we are missing. Lastly, I have deleted all of the guest list off of the website. I did this for two reasons. #1 it is too hard to keep two different records updated, and since the auto uploader thing doesn't really work it was taking a long time to make changes to each record. #2 when I say it takes a long time to make changes, I'm not kidding. It's so slow to open an individual record, and then to save it again. It's very annoying, so I'm sticking to my Excel sheet. HAHA Today's count: 148 Days (4 months 4 weeks and 2 days!). YAY Merry Christmas to everyone!


Looking at Lights-

0 comments: