December 31, 2008

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!!!! I hope everyone is as excited as I am for the new year to come. The year 2008 has been full of some really crazy events, and I wanted to just throw in a quick update to everyone to see how far things have come.

The year started out pretty exciting. I took the most fun vacation so far to Florida to visit some friends that had moved out there, Kyle and Cody. My friend Ashley came with me and we spent 10 Days in Tampa, FL basking in the sun, playing at Busch Gardens, and enjoying the Florida area. It really was a blast! The next few months were pretty typical and casual. In May Tasha and I drove to Hays, Kansas to pick Kyle up. He was moving back to UT from FL and his car broke down there. We rescued him and then drove back in my car, leaving his there (yep, it's still there). This summer we spent working and hanging out with friends. Some weekends were spent boating, semi-camping and doing some random fun things, but mostly we just chilled at Lagoon. In July (24th of July) is when Josh and I met and went on our first date. What started out as a "lets see how this goes" quickly turned into a "OMG this guy really has a hold on me, he is amazing and I want more!" HAHA. Most of you know how things progressed after that. We went ring shopping the end of September and on October 22 he took me to the SLC Temple grounds and proposed on the stairs (yep, still squee-ing about how freaking cute this was). Since then we have just been planning things and getting stuff ready for the big day. Latest development is that I made a payment to our Photographer today. that pretty much brings you up to date. In case you needed to know, we have 132 Days Left. :)

0 comments: