October 25, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

So we had a final meeting at our reception hall that we like. Josh approved of it as well and so we put a down payment on it and reserved our date. Our date is now officially Tuesday May 12, 2009. YAY!! I also ordered Save the Date cards that were SUPER inexpensive and really cute from Costco (thanks Robbie!). So I got a bunch of them ready for the Jackson family Halloween party tonight. We finished up our costumes and then headed to the party. Josh introduced me to a couple people, bu tthen Heidi broke the ice by making an announcment to everyone that I was going to be her new sister. Lots of people came up to us after that. HAHA. It was good though, and I had a lot of fun at the party. And wow, they made some good food. lol. We handed out the Save the Date cards to those that were there. After the party we grabbed a movie and headed back to my house. Josh gave me some Aleve for my back and about 10 minutes into the movie I was asleep. HAHA. Good day though. :)

0 comments: