October 10, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

So I still don't have my ring. I've decided Josh is holding it hostage and the only way to get it is to somehow pay him in amazing food or a really good dinner and a movie. HAHA all well. I did have it in my possesion for a couple days becasue I was sent to turn it in to get it sized. But I was very good and didn't touch it. Though it was like torture to see it sitting on my night stand and not be able to have it. I'm glad it's at the jewelers now so it's out of sight. I'm like a little kid with ice cream right now. HAHA. Other than that lets see what else is going on... We have dcided that we are going to use my mom's cousin's reception center in Bountiful. We haven't reserved the day yet, but we know thats the least expensive and most compatible place. It's the Elderedge Manor if anyone wants to take a peek. We also will have to either change our date completely, or have the reception a different day. We will get a family package, but it only can be offered on a Tuesday or Wednesday. We talked last night and we will probably move the whole date ot either May 12 or 13. Works for me, I am not being picky at this point. We also went over honeymoon stuff yesterday. Looked at the Florida Keys, at cruises to the Carribbean, at cruises to Hawaii. We don't know what we want... haha. Last peice of news, my roommates and I signed the lease on a house. We move in next week. The place is in Woods Cross and is awesome! I'm so excited. YAY!

0 comments: