October 13, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving... yep, once again I'm moving. That will bring my life long total up to 15 times that I have moved. Go me! Of course, I'm now an expert packer and good with fitting things in and making it all work out. Our move in date is supposed to be Wednesday the 15th, so lets hope the landlord is still on schedule with the new carpet, paintng and repairs.Also, Josh really wanted his younger sister Tiffany to be in the line. So we adjusted things a bit and added another guy to his side so it was even. It is going to work out really well. I actually like the idea of having more people in the line. YAY! We also went over our budget for the next couple months and what we need to look out for. Everything is laid out nice and neat and everything will be covered. YAY!!! Oh, and it' a $20 limit for Christmas. :)

0 comments: