September 26, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

Well let me get everyone up to date on what we have done so far. :) First question first, no it is not official yet. that means no I don't have my ring yet (sad face), and no we haven't announced it to the world yet. HAHA. But this is for sure, and I think Josh can echo me in saying that I've never experienced the emotions and frame of mind and clarity of thought as I am right now. People always say that love clouds the mind and blinds you. But I think true love is the opposite. There is no reason why we should string this along and wait. We know we want to be together forever, so we are going to get that done as soon as possible. HAHA. As for the planning, well we want to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on May 15, 2009. We picked out colors - green and pink. And we have picked our photographer - Creativ Productions. We have talked about many details and many things we don't want. There are still a lot of decisions up in the air because we still don't have a reception site. And that determines decorations, food, music, etc. But we are praying about it and looking around. If anyone sees anything, please let us know! :)

0 comments: