December 29. 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ahhh... Christmas has come and gone, and it was a GREAT year!! We did the 12 Days of Christmas and it turned out really really great. We also had Kim and Shay all weekend and it was really nice to get to spend extra time with them. They got spoiled for Christmas and we are so grateful for all the people who thought of them and gave them gifts. We weren't able to do much ourselves, so it was really nice of everyone. Josh and I got some wedding money, photo albums, his and hers journals, a really nice picture frame, more chocolate than we can eat, and this great dutch oven pan. We each also got a couple new shirts and some date money (YAY!). Overall, I'm very happy that we were able to spend so much time together. I have added some new pictures to the photo album if you want to take a look. McKay also called from Chile and I got to talk to him a little bit. He was so excited and said "wow, I'm talking to my sister!" and "Pretend I'm hugging you, and I will be hugging you in a year and six months!" Other than that we didn't do too much wedding related stuff. We bought the cardboard cutout for McKay for the wedding reception, and checked out a few other things. Bridesmaids dresses are my biggest hurdle right now, so I have recruited a couple helpers (Tasha and Heidi) and so far they are finding some great options. If all else fails, we can make them... but I'm trying to stay below $50 a dress, if possible. If anyone knows of anything, please help!!! Oh, and 134 Days left!!! :)




1 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!! I just love ya guys!!! Cute blog!!!